Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Orbit mint mojito

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Orbit mint mojito

    Like chewing pine-sol it is.

    Or pine-sol and lime.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orbit mint mojito

    i guess pine sol is great if your breath smells like you have been licking the toilet

    thats why i stick to the basics......spearmint......wintergreen.....and artic chill

    some of those orbiot flavors are just nasty

    that lemon-lime [censored] they make now is horrid as is the crystal mint
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orbit mint mojito

    I wanted to try something different as the bubblemint and Stride Winterblue were getting old.

    At least this stuff doesn't cost as much as a pack of smokes.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orbit mint mojito

    Try the 5 cinnamon. That 5 gum seems to hold on pretty good. I guess the nastiest gum I have had was Trident's Black Cherry. Tasted like a bad cough syrup. I was giving it out all over work trying to get rid of it. Needless to say, most coworkers weren't happy with me.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orbit mint mojito

    The mint mojito actually tastes like a drink of the same name that has ice, sprite, rum, mint, and lime....some like it, some don't...

    I'll stick with rasberry mint or orange(citrus) mint myself.
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orbit mint mojito

    I figure Blue Wahoo would've known that...!!!!!!!!!
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orbit mint mojito

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The mint mojito actually tastes like a drink of the same name that has ice, sprite, rum, mint, and lime....some like it, some don't...
    </div></div>

    <span style='font-size: 20pt'> REALLY?????</span>
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •